SALES CENTRES GUIDELINES FOR VISITORS
We have been working on the planning and implementation of new guidelines and procedures so we can open our sales offices safely and we are pleased to let our customers know that our marketing suites and show homes will be open from 4th June. All visitors must now make an appointment to visit us and these can be pre-booked with our sales personnel from today. Before you travel please read our new safety guidelines.
For your safety all developments have received specialist cleaning prior to opening and will now be cleaned on a daily basis.
We have also introduced rigorous measures and safety guidelines for all visitors to ensure we can provide a safe environment for our customers and colleagues.
• We are only able to allow maximum of two visitors from the same household to attend a pre-booked appointment.
• The appointment only system means you will be the only person at the appointment apart from one other family member and the Sowden Homes sales advisor
• We also ask that you do not bring any children with you to the development
• Please wait in your car until the exact time of your appointment to ensure other customers are able to leave safely
• Hand sanitiser will be available and we encourage you to use it when entering the sales office
• We are operating 2 metre social distancing and we ask that you use the markers and keep the 2 m distancing at all times
• We have installed Perspex screens to allow you to view site plans, layouts and any other necessary documentation at a safe distance
• Regrettably we are not able to offer toilet facilities at this time
• We will be open weekly from Thursday to Monday 11am to 5pm please ensure you call ahead to book your appointment.
Please note that any visitor arriving at the site without an appointment cannot be seen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND the show home if:
1. You are feeling sick
2. You have a sick family member at home
3. You are in the at risk category
If you require any further advice please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus